Dental hygiene is of the utmost importance and at our dental practice we are strong believers that prevention is better than cure. If a regular visit to see our dentist in Marylebone can prevent a variety of dental problems throughout various stages of your life, then we are all for the preventive method.
Our dental practice offers a highly rated hygiene service which is the cornerstone of our preventive programme, as it is the front line against gum disease which can cause foul breath, bleeding and eventually tooth loss. This is why we strongly promote our hygiene services, a healthy oral hygiene routine is still regarded as the most effective way to maintain a healthy mouth and prevent future dental problems.
Uncomfortable visiting a dental practice?
We at Plowman and Partners are fully aware that some patients have a fear or feel uncomfortable about visiting the dentist. Our dentist in Marylebone therefore ensures that they do everything they can to put all of our patients at ease by following a caring and modern approach to our service. At our dental practice we aim to provide each of our patients with modern treatments and procedures which are minimally invasive and provide minimal discomfort. By maintaining these methods we ensure that each visit is as relaxing as possible and are always happy to discuss further requirements with our patients. We want each individual patient to feel entirely comfortable with all aspects of their time in our care.
What treatments and procedures are offered?
Please see a brief outline of each procedure and treatment offered with our dentist in Marylebone. For further information on any of those mentioned please contact our dental practice.
- Hygiene education and periodontics are two treatments that are offered by our practice. These highlight the potential flaws in your regular oral hygiene routine and support your journey to healthy teeth and gums.
- Dental implants are a modern dentistry method used to replace missing teeth. These small titanium screws support various restoration methods such as crowns, bridges and dentures. This particular procedure is popular due to the stability provided within the mouth.
- Working with highly trained specialists in the field we are able to provide dental crowns, bridges and dentures to patients who have damaged or lost a tooth or multiple teeth.
- Orthodontics is a field of dentistry used for the realignment of misaligned teeth and issues such as an overbite, crossbite or underbite. Our dental team works with patients of all ages to ensure that all possible options are discussed, whether it be the traditional metal brace or the new modern clear aligners. We aim to provide you with a treatment that will not hinder your confidence and cause very minimal discomfort if any at all.
- Along with necessary dental work we also offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry such as teeth whitening, veneers and cosmetic fillings. Whilst cosmetic treatments are sometimes considered unnecessary, we at Plowman and Partners understand the importance of having confidence in your smile. Therefore we happily offer a variety of cosmetic treatments and procedures alongside the necessary medical ones.
Please note, as with all treatments and procedures any form of treatment provided is subject to being appropriate for the patient concerned.